Flamborough, ON Office Manager
SERVICE WORLD-CLASS CLIENTS AND SUPPORT A ROCK STAR TEAM!
Are you looking to join a team that is always seeking to do better? Are you the type of person who likes to be assisting and serve others? If so, this position could be for you!
Soares Landscaping is a family-owned and operated business that offers a white-glove service for landscape design/construction. Founded in 2006, we are known for our customer experience, speed and quality backed by our industry-leading warranties. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience, paired with the highest quality installs. Our support team is the driving force of our company. It is where customers are served well and where families are taken care of.
- Manage the client experience from start to finish through managing incoming prospect calls, scheduling appointments, project scheduling, and client follow-up.
- Ensures consistent updating and management of the CRM program Ensure accurate entry of timesheets from our field staff
- Schedule deliveries, coordinate permits and locates, assist with job costing, update scheduling
- Holds responsibility for the success of updating & managing company files & documents systems
- Execute marketing initiatives such as social media posts, distribution of mail, etc. Maintain open communication with Management teams and personnel
- Fosters an enthusiastic, creative, "can do" attitude and shares the responsibility for the success in the company reaching its goals
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5+ years experience in an administrative support role
- 3+ years experience in a client service role, preferably in a service industry Post-secondary diploma/certificate preferred but not a requirement
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way
- Highly motivated with excellent time management discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship development skills Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of business software; Microsoft Office, CRM, etc
How To Apply:Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the application form.
- Base pay based on skills and qualifications
- Bonuses based on profit sharing and performance
- Overtime pay
- Statutory holidays off
- Health benefits for full-time and regular seasonal team members
- Build projects that change lives and create family experiences
- Work with one of the most reputable companies in the Waterloo Region
- Up to date tools & equipment
- Optimized shop & yard making loading/unloading easy and enjoyable
- Work with a management team that cares about their work, reputation and team
- Enjoy regular lunches and our annual summer BBQ appreciation event