Flamborough, ON Crew Member (Construction)
SERVICE WORLD-CLASS CLIENTS AND SUPPORT A ROCK STAR TEAM!
Are you looking to join a team that is always seeking to do better? Are you the type of person who likes to assist and serve others? If so, this position could be for you!
Soares Landscaping is a family-owned and operated business that offers a white-glove service for landscape design/construction. Founded in 2006, we are known for our customer experience, speed and quality backed by our industry-leading warranties. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience, paired with the highest quality installs. Our support team is the driving force of our company. It is where customers are served well and where families are taken care of.
- Communicate with the Foreman/woman to brainstorm changes or issues that need to be resolved
- Fosters an enthusiastic, creative, “can do” attitude, and shares the responsibility for the success in the Company reaching its goals
- Complete installations that match the design and/or modified to still provide the design intent that our projects are known for
- Aim to complete an installation exceptionally well the first time, to the highest standards possible
- Operate all types of equipment and machines required to complete installations
- Fleet & Safety:
- Provide basic equipment maintenance and provide records to the office
- Encourage a safe work environment for yourself and your colleagues
- Other duties may be assigned
- Industry certifications preferred - Formal & On-The-Job Training available!
- Must own a reliable vehicle
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Strong oral communication skills
- A passion for building & creating
- Punctual and reliable
- Proficient learner and follow direction well
- Willing to get dirty!
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the application form.
- Base pay based on skills and qualifications
- Bonuses based on profit sharing and performance
- Overtime pay
- Statutory holidays off
- Health benefits for full-time and regular seasonal team members
- Build projects that change lives and create family experiences
- Work with one of the most reputable companies in the Waterloo Region
- Up to date tools & equipment
- Optimized shop & yard making loading/unloading easy and enjoyable
- Work with a management team that cares about their work, reputation and team
- Enjoy regular lunches and our annual summer BBQ appreciation event